By joining the ARSCOP project, every partner can:
- access all results of the project,
- attend to all working groups,
- realize research actions defined within the framework of the project,
- share the experience and the vision of the issues covered,
- participate to the deliverables production, operational and meeting its expectations.
To join the ARSCOP project and become a partner, it is necessary to accept the conditions set out in the project charter.
The charter is to define the rights and obligations of the project partners, and specify the organization that will coordinate the work under the project.
For any further information, please contact:
9 rue de Berri
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +33 (0)1 44 13 32 79